Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Back From Goldenstate.


I've been to Six Flags a couple of times, but this is the first time I actually tried to ride the Medusa, I love roller coasters, and I love sitting in the front car. So yeah, I got the front seat, when the ride reached the launch platform, I saw the whole track, and I was like; "Holy Shit!" then yea, the next 2 minutes felt like it would never end, the G's on that thing were incredible!

I went to Fisherman's Wharf again, and shopped like hell, I love that place. One thing I haven't done out of all the times I've been to the wharf was visit Ripley's Museum, so I went there, It was kind of scary.

The Warrior Game,
I went to the arena really early so I visited the Raiders Stadium and the A's Field for a while. When I went inside Oracle, I saw Marc Gasol and Antony Randolph doing their warm-ups, I waited at the Goldenstate tunnel to get some autographs, I got Monta, but I missed Azubuike. Before the game, the Official Warriors Photographer asked if she could take my picture for Warriors.com, so I let her. When the Warriors entered, I put my hand out to the tunnel to get a high five, the Warriors were passing, and I was thinking; "I wish I get to high five someone" the last guy in line was my favorite, Ronny Turiaf, (come back to L.A.!) So I was like Ronny! Ronny! then BAM! Ronny Turiaf high-fived me! I was ecstatic man! Then the injured players came in which was basically half of the damn roster, my hand was still down, then suddenly BAM! Brandon Wright high fived me too! Oh shit too good to be true! Andris Biedrins was the last guy so I asked him to sign my cap since he wasn't in a hurry, but he tapped my cap and said; "Halftime". So come halftime, I tried to give him my cap, but that motherfucking fatso prick of a guard stopped me even though Andris wanted to sign it! Shit! During the game, my seat was behind Don Nelson's wife. During timeouts they were giving away a bunch of freebies, I got some season skeds, 3 posters, 4 cards, a ball, 2 wallets, and a lot more. And if you watched the game or if you were actually there you can't forget the "Ref you suck!" chant, man that was funny. After the game, (Memphis won by five) I told one of the guards that I was looking for the players, she said the players already left. She said; "If you want I can let you into the locker room" and yes I went in, there was so much food! Man that was fun.

Some NCAA talk here, the Final Four baby: Michigan State, Conneticut, North Carolina and Villanova (Booooo!). Looks like Blake Griffin couldn't bring Oklahoma state all the way, A lot of good schools also went down; Duke, Louisville, Arizona, Gonzaga, Syracuse, just to name a few. In my Bracket, I have Michigan State and North Carolina in the Finals, with UNC taking the crown. Again, send me your predictions, Mail to: thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com