
Started the day of really well, me and Austin called Good times with Mo again in the morning, we had this great idea to prank Mo and do something from Boys Night Out. When we called, Mo said "Hello?" then we shouted "It's Dancing Time with the Boys!" then we played some random music from his phone! We put the phone down before Mo could say anything, Mo was insulting us like hell but we just kept laughing.
In this blog, I said that I was planning to try out for Junior Jocks, that's on March 28-29, but I have to go to Goldenstate on Saturday, I'm staying there until April 2, I'd want to comeback earlier but I got tickets to the Goldenstate - Memphis game, I really want to see O.J. Mayo, that's on the 31st. But I'm trying out for the next batch for sure. Oh and Good Times with Mo is looking for a fourth DJ!
If you liked the "biggest" Independent film of the year; Slumdog Millionaire, wait till you've seen Spike Lee's new film, the title is: "Kobe Doin' Work" the film is about the life of best player that ever played the game, Kobe Bryant. Well definitley I'm going to see this movie as soon as it premieres at Tribeca film fest. Oh I'll probably watch it again and again. This makes Slumdog Millionaire look like something the cat dragged in!


