Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Grad ball, Cavs, and a week off?


I'm not going to this grad ball thing, cause if we don't go, we get the day off, right?
I don't really give a damn, and I don't want to trade a free day for a damn school related activity, so i'll just watch the game.

Now Joe Smith was released by Oklahoma, and after days of waiting, the Cavs are getting him back. Apparently Lebron wanted him back, and some analysts say he can give the Club a spark. What's up with all these damn trades where they just get the player back? Like the Hornets, trading Tyson Chandler to Charlotte, he slips, gets injured, gets released. What's the first thing the damn Hornets do? They get his ass back on their roster.

I heard we're going to get next week off, that true? Well I think that's a bunch of bullshit.
I say screw that one week off! Just get the grad practices over with, so we can get the fuck out of school! Everyone would be happier.