Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Lebron's controversial video, today's transactions, and Teen Choice Awards updates.


Word on the street is that Cleveland Cavaliers forward Lebron James has a controversial video. The video was said to have been taken at the Lebron James Academy, by two journalists, during an after-hours pick up game where Lebron decided to join some students. In the video, you can see footage of Xavier University's Jordan Crawford, absolutely destroying Lebron on the court, the highlight of the video was when Lebron was trying to stop Jordan Crawford, and Jordan went hard to the hoop and dunked in right on Lebron. After the game, the tape was confiscated by a representative of Lebron James, (so don't bother searching for it) when asked why the tape was confiscated, Lebron's spokesman said that students were not allowed to shoot videos of after-hour pick up games, and that he had no more comments.

About the Shawn Marion situation, I you told he wasn't going to Cleveland, and as usual I was right! Shawn Marion re-signed with the Toronto Raptors today;

Toronto Raptors acquire;
Shawn Marion for $40,000,000 over 5 years

Right after Shawn Marion signed the contract, The Raptors immediately sold his ass to the Mavericks.

Trading block created by Toronto Raptors for Dallas Mavericks
Toronto sends: Shawn Marion to Dallas

Dallas sends: $3,000,000 to Toronto


I gotta be honest with you, I didn't see that shit coming. The Raptors just screwed themselves even more, I mean, are they trying to make their whole team European?! I bet they're gonna get rid of Chris Bosh the first chance they get! Racist bastards! Besides the Shawn Marion deal, Trevor Ariza and Ron Artest arrived to their new teams today! [Ariza's Rockets photo] [Artest's Lakers photo] I'm real phsyced to see Artest in the Laker jersey, I'm actually starting to say stuff like; "It's you man Artest!" and "Year of the Ron." Still hurts to see Ariza in a Rockets jersey though!

In a previous blog, I talked about the Teen Choice Awards, and I told you guys to VOTE! Anyway, I heard that they just added another category for stuff that came out during the summer! So please vote for the following new entries;

Best Summer Song - I got a feeling by the Black eyed peas
Best Summer Movie - Princess Protection Program (sorry Denzel!)
Best Celebrity Twitter - THE_REAL_SHAQ
Best Celebrity Dancer - Selena Gomez

Random Rants: Kobe's dropping by the Philippines on the 21st, as of now still no word on the venue, but I'll be updating about that so don't worry. Austin and I tried to win 110K today during Good Times with Mo, but we didn't get it, so we'll try again next week for 170K. Trace Cyrus, I mean the Devil, is still a bastard in my book, and after some research, I found out that this guy is; six-foot four, studded with evil tatoos, thin as a stick, ugly, and he's got no armpit hair. I may not be a threat as of now, but one day I'm gonna be at least six-foot two, 210 pounds, then we'll see...

And that concludes my 49th blog, my 50th is coming out this saturday, for the people in the States that's this Friday, It's gonna be a good one, I'll be giving you a virtual tour of my crib and more, so that's a must read!

Questions? Comments? Hatemail? mailto;thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com