Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

No classes, Stephon Marbury loses his mind, and Demi and Trace's break up!


We get to stay home today cause of the State of the nation address, it's basically when all our leaders go sit together and talk about how smoothly everything is going (for them) in our country. Yea, let's go with that.

Yesterday, the whole world watched Stephon Marbury totally lose his mind, this guy is freaking crazy! If you hang around Twitter a lot, you may have noticed that Stephon never went offline the whole day, apparently he was doing a video chat with his remaining fans, and talked about anything that popped into his head, he shared with us an entire 24 hours of his life. Yes, he was facing the freaking computer for a solid 24 hours. During the start of the chat, Stephon was pretty normal, answering questions from fans and stuff, he even told us that Starbury merchendise would go world wide, (like anyone would buy that) but as the hours passed, Stephon started going nuts, he just wouldn't turn off his computer for anything, he ate his meals in front of the computer and he even said; "I just saw Jesus in my shower! I just saw Jesus!" then he ran towards his balcony. People who were watching all agreed that he was very lonley and has gone off the deep end. Seemed just like yesterday when I was writing this letter to him. Sad.

I'm sure you've already heard the great news! Demi Lovato and Trace Cyrus have finally broken up! This is absolutely great news, I told you it wouldn't last, and as usual, I was right. Think it's safe to scratch Trace Cyrus's name from my hatelist? Maybe. Anyway, here's the full story.

Hey Demi, feel free to hit me up on Twitter; @CarloHerrera! Anytime babe! I love you.

Random Rants; If you still haven't seen Lebron's controversial video, well you should go see it! I've been loving "Here we go again" so much awesome songs in it, I'm telling you it's unbelievable, this album just gives you such a great feel, you can listen to the album on my homepage all the songs are on that little music stick. I'm looking for the ringer of certain songs so please, if you have em in your phone please don't hesitate to call my attention.

Comments? Video chat invites? Hatemail? Inquiry? mailto;thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com