
"There's a new dean in college basketball" quoted from the NCAA become legendary commercial, the University of North Carolina Tar Heels stand atop the college basketball world, soaking in victory champagne and the vision of bright futures for the young phenoms. Amidst all this celebration, I just have one thing to say; My bracket was correct!! Yes, I did it again! Those skeptics out there, I don't know if you have the guts to challenge my NBA Playoff bracket, but I would gladly accept your challenge once the brackets are clinched and locked in.
Now that the biggest tournament in College basketball is over, it's time for the graduating student-athletes to declare their career's destination and for some time to declare for the NBA Draft. The list is led by Oklahoma State University sophomore Blake Griffin. Blake's had a fantastic season, hell, some of you even had Oklahoma in the finals, but hey, Blake, it's a team effort.Chase Budinger of Arizona is also on his way to the NBA. USC Junior Devan Downey and Kentucky Junior Jodie Meeks declared for the draft without an agent and have left the option of returning to their Alma Maters. The list is not final underclassmen have until June 15th to pull their names out of the draft.
Everyone's favorite never ending argument is which player deserves the MVP award, well here's my take on this debate, it's between Kobe and Lebron. I would love to include Dwight Howard but everyone knows he still has a lot to improve on. Oh wait, what's that? Someone just said "Dwayne Wade" well here's what I say, we don't award selfish bastards the MVP! Now back to Kobe and Lebron, Lebron currently leads the discussion because of his amazing display of ability and leadership all season, and of course he and the Cavaliers are atop the standings. But hey Kobe's been doing that and more all season, that's why the debate is between them, there's still a small stretch this season, that gives the Lakers a great opportunity to take the league's best record and for Kobe to take that MVP.
Go Lakers.


