
No school again! Two days in a row, why don't they just cancel it for the rest of the week, we all need a break! homework every freaking day. Screw that.
So, I don't know if you've heard, but I received some very laughable news. Apparently the Boston Celtics contacted the Detroit Pistons today in hopes of getting this trade approved:
Trading block created by Boston Celtics for Detroit Pistons
Boston sends: Rajon Rondo and Ray Allen to Detroit.
Detroit sends: Rodney Stuckey, Richard Hamilton, and Tayshaun Prince to Boston.
Well, I don't know about you, but I call that retarded. Let's break it down...
Ray Allen for Richard Hamilton is debatable, Ray is definitely more sharpened than Rip, but Rip is younger and more athletic, you can probably say that's fair, but why even bother to make that trade? It will only make things worse for both franchises. Now as for Rondo and Stuckey, their both young, fast, and able to score, but again, it's like trading for the same thing! But let's speculate they do pull those two off, can you explain what the hell Tayshaun Prince's name is doing in that trading block!? I mean what is he, a giveaway? Tayshaun is probably the best player in that block, heck, he is the best player on that block! So, I knew Boston sucked but I didn't know they were unbelievably stupid as well. Dream on Danny Ainge.
So we got our joke of the day courtesy of the Boston Celtics, now while listening to Top 5@5 yesterday, I heard some bizzare story concerning; John Legend, Devin Harris, and Kanye West. Yea yea, I know, wow right? Here's the story...
"John Legend went to Wisconsin for college, as he arrived in the campus, he went to his dorm room, there he found his roommate named Devin Harris, who apparently was cousins with Kanye West. Being John's roommate, Devin decided to help him fulfill his dream of becoming an artist, Devin introduced John to Kanye, and the rest is history."
Wow. That's all I can say about that. So back to the show, I did everything I could do, I called like twenty plus times, but I couldn't do it alone, the outcome still wasn't what I had in mind, in fact, it got even worse, they threw Taylor Swift out of there. Here's yesterday's countdown...
5-This Time
4-No boundaries
3-Permanent
2-Mad world
1-Battlefield
Still, a bunch of crap. If it were up to me, It would've gone like this...(continuing my last blog)
- Moving down one spot to number five Permanent by David Cook.
- Also dropping down one spot, Kris Allen with No Boundaries.
- The falling continues, as yesterday's number two drops to number three, Taylor Swift, You belong with me.
- Unbelievably storming it's way to number two today, an amazing new entry in the countdown, John Legend with This Time.
- Before we hit number one, let's recap, the dropping starts at number five Permanent, at four No Boundaries, and at three You belong with me, and at number two the song that pushed the rest down a spot, This Time.
- And still at Number one today my favorite song of all time La La Land by Demi Lovato.
So that's about it have a great typhoon day everyone.
Draft speculations? Hatemail? Comments? Offers? mailto;thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com


