Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

No classes, Consensus Mock Draft, and Top 5@5.

No classes tomorrow, which means, I get the whole day to lie down, eat cookie dough ice cream and watch movies. Although you guys at Southridge get to have more fun, no classes for a whole week! Awesome.

We are five days away from the NBA Draft, and I am really hoping the Lakers can land Tyler Hansborough because I doubt they can grab Jrue Holiday based on the Consensus Mock Draft. These are CMD's results:
1.LACBlake Griffin (12) 8.NYKStephen Curry (4)
2.MEMHasheem Thabeet (6) 9.TORDemar DeRozan (8)
3.OKCHasheem Thabeet, Ricky Rubio (5) 10.MILJonny Flynn (5)
4.SACRicky Rubio (3) 11.NJNDeJuan Blair (5)
5.WASJames Harden (6) 12.CHAGerald Henderson (4)
6.MINTyreke Evans (3) 13.INDJonny Flynn (3)
7.GSWTyreke Evans (4) 14.PHXEarl Clark (3)
So at least now we have a small peek at the probable happenings in the first round.


Now, I want to talk about today's Top 5@5, I called like 10 times, but I still wasn't too happy about the results. In fact I hated the results, for those who missed the show, here's a recap...

5-You belong with me
4-No Boundaries
3-Mad World
2-Permanent
1-Battlefield

Do see what's wrong in this picture?! You don't? Well then, let me tell you what's wrong with it. First, I hate Mad World, hell I also hate Adam Lambert! The song is gay, he's gay, put two and two together people! Second, Battlefield is the worst song among the five, and I don't know why you voted it as #1. Third, my favorite song is still hanging at number 6.

So here's what I'm going to do; I'm making my own Top 5@5 just for today, because I expect you all to fix this mess by tomorrow...

-At number five today, we have Mad World by Adam Lambert.
-You just heard Adam Lambert with his song Mad World, you know this song would actually be nice if you heard it like once a week, but if you hear it like twice a day it starts becoming really painful, so moving along with more music, let's go to number four for today's countdown: David Cook with Permanent.
-Moving down one spot to number three is Kris Allen with No Boundaries.
-Switching it up with Kris Allen, we have the hot Taylor Swift at number two, You belong with me.
-So let's just recap everything before we go to today's top song, which I hope will actually be number 1 this week. So at 5 Mad World, at 4 Permanent, at 3 No boundaries and at number 2 You belong with me.
-Now, It's time for today's number one. If you follow me on Twitter, then you know that this actually my favorite song of all time, the artist is really hot, the song is awesome and the music video is unbelievable, and I hope that one of you would give me the ringtone...(drumroll)... at number one, Demi Lovato with La La Land!

So please if you have the ringer in your phone, please do not hesitate to call my attention and bluetooth it over.

Comments? Hatemail? Complaints? mailto;thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com