Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Carlo Chronicles


Hey everyone, over the past few blogs, I've been talking about the new website, well thanks to the week's suspension of classes, I've imported all my blogs to The Carlo Chronicles and I opened the website yesterday. Some of you probably have already visited it, heck most of you are already reading this from there, cause apparently I already have 414,036 hits and counting. So to introduce you to the new site, I'll give you a little tour of it.

Here in the new website, you can find all my old blogs, from those; short, one subject discussions, up to this one. Man have I grown in writing...

Anyway, on the right, you can find a box called "Live Feed" that widget, gives you guys real-time updates straight from my Twitter so you'll know what I'm doing throughout the day. (Stalkers!)
Under that, you'll find the very nice people who advertise on my site, so check them out! If you have something to advertise, check out the section below them called "Get Plugged!", there you can find details on exactly how you can advertise on my website! Of course underneath that, the section entitled; "This Blog's Awards" speaks for itself, there you can see the number of hits and acknowledgments/titles this blog has garnered. As I am writing this blog, we already made the Top 500 most read blogs in the Philippines, #396 to be exact. Considering it's only been up for two days, I feel that this blog could really become a contender soon. So please keep supporting, advertise, tell your friends, or simply reading the blog really helps. So again, if you haven't, set your bookmarks to The Carlo Chronicles.

I'll still be on Multiply, both blogs will be maintained, but then again visiting The Carlo Chronicles, really helps, it's got more; features, updates, contests, and it gives me some pocket money. (click on the advertisements when you're done reading) By the way, that instrumental you hear in the background is the one from "Another Cinderella Story", that's the song Selena Gomez told the DJ to play for her dance with Drew Seeley.

I'm going to write another blog later, one with some actual news, so stick around guys.

Contact me at; thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com