
Got out of school early yesterday and there's no school today cause of this typhoon, which saved me from both my statistics and biology teachers. You know what sucks though? Even if classes get canceled in the middle of the day, we get home almost at the same time as we do during regular school days! I mean everyone is in a panic, it's raining like hell, the teachers won't let us out until we get picked up in the room, and when you get to the friggin gates everyone's pushing and shoving like there's no tomorrow. The school should really overhaul their system on situations like this.
If you haven't already heard, the Lakers have decided to leave Lamar Odom hanging and have taken their offer of $36,000,000 over a span of four years of the table. Jerry Buss did this because Lamar was taking up too much time in making a decision. Is it really that hard Lamar? That offer wouldv'e given you a lot of cash, more rings, and four years of job security. Since the Lakers decided to let Lamar walk, there are a few franchises now scrambling for position to acquire him. The suitors are the Miami Heat, the Portland Trailblazers, and the Dallas Mavericks. Sources close to Odom said that he will most probably be headed to Miami, espescially since Dwayne Wade and Pat Riley think that he may be the missing link for their chance at being a championship contender. I hope that Lamar and Jerry Buss can cool off so everything goes well. Bring Odom back!
The Kobe Bryant tour is on tuesday and were all excited for that, so I hope I can convince my parents to let me skip school so I can have the best day ever. Imagine this; I go to the mall early, line up to buy Demi Lovato's "Here we go again", then pick up some friends who are also going to the Kobe Tour, and then go to the Kobe Tour. If you can't get Kobe tickets don't feel bad, you can go watch Boys II Men, hahaha. Just kidding, please feel free to feel bad, I mean missing the Kobe Tour?! That just sucks.
Wrapping this up here, anyone who is going to the Kobe Tour and wants to plan something out, please contact me, and have a great three day weekend everyone!
Comments? Plans? Fanmail? Hatemail? mailto;thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com


