
Hey everyone, hope ya'll enjoyed my 50th blog, and the virtual tour of my crib over the weekend, so here are today's rants...
Our school had the recollection and outreach for the past two days, and I didn't really dig the recollection, the activities they planned out were really boring; first, the whole "transfer the water" thing, I thought that was useless, so I just moved at the back and made sure I stayed dry. Then they showed us some videos that we were supposed to reflect upon, I watched the first three, then I fell asleep. Worst of all, I had a terrible backache during and after the whole thing, is it really too much to give us proper chairs? It's a good thing they decided to forgo the whole blindfold and cry mockery, pathetic. Tips on how to give a proper reco? Ask Southridge! Now for the outreach, it wasn't that bad, the family I stayed with was friendly and particularly neat around the house, I'll just get a facial this weekend and I'm good.
Word around the league is that Allen Iverson might sign with the Clippers for a mid-level exception of $5.8 million over a span of one year, sources say the only thing stopping him from signing the contract is that he dosen't want to come off the bench. Hell, Iverson should simply be thankful a there's still a team willing to put him on their roster, after the suckfest in Detroit last year, this guy should just go back and play streetball in his hood. As for the summer league, the Thunder are still on top, the Lakers' winning streak was snapped, and the Warriors are doing a hell of a great job for a bunch of midgets! (let's just hope that they can do it in the regular season).
July 21st! This is going to be an unbelievably great day! First off, Demi Lovato's "Here we go again" comes out! After that Kobe Bryant will be visiting us as part of his asian tour, if you like Boys II Men, they're also coming here on the 21st! (who are they?) For tickets to the Kobe Bryant tour, call Magic 89.9 who will be handling the event, that's 631-0899 call them up during The Big Meal with DJ's CJ and Suzy. So yes, July 21st will be a happy, happy, day!
Oh and The boys night out have a Twitter! You know what to do, Yeaaa meeeen!
Comments? Questions? Hatemail? mailto;thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com


