
It's been two days since the Lakers have won the NBA championship, and everybody in Lakerland is on cloud-9. (I even soaked myself in champagne remember?) Especially those guys that trashed downtown LA! The next thing for us Laker fans to do is attend the Figueroa Championship parade. Unfortunately, my parents don't have a flight to LA tomorrow, if they did, they would have brought me along. So I won't be there, so to my friends and family over there; please send me the pictures!
The NBA Draft is just a few days away! For some teams, this is the pentacle of their season, (*coughing*... Clippers, T-Wolves, Grizzlies, Thunder...*coughing*) For the Lakers, with the 29th pick, probably we should probably choose either Jrue Holiday or Patrick Mills, and if he were to drop to 29th definitely Tyler Hansborough! As for the draft dependent teams, Minnesota has five picks, if they play their cards right we might see some playoff action from them next year. The Clippers should be safe and stick with Blake Griffin. And as for Rubio and Thabeet, I don't really care.
Now about myself, remember my blogs during the summer? I said I was planning to audition for Magic 89.9, but my Goldenstate trip cost me my spot. It's cool since there will be another audition next summer! I really think I can go all the way with this one, I can really bring it when it comes to spontaneous delivery. If you read my blogs regularly you'd probably agree. What's that, your from my class and you think I don't have good delivery? Well here's the explanation, I have severe stage fright, I space out when there's an entire crowd quietly staring at me. But when I'm in the booth, it's totally different, it comes naturally, much like how I do my blogs, and I promise to rock your radios when they sign me.


