Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Finals, School, and Twitter.


I don't know about you Orlando bandwagoners, but it looks like your Magic ain't so magical, I mean 3-1? Some series, although I actually thought it might be a sweep, then again there were a lot of bad calls in game 3, and you gotta wonder did they plan to throw the game? Imagine if it was a sweep, the Lakers would be parading in Figueroa street as we speak and nobody will watch the Magic next season. So why did the Magic win a game? One word: Ratings.

School is on Monday, and the next game is on Monday. I tried to tell my parents to let me stay home to watch the championship, I mean it's part of my plan! But no, they said I have to go to school, so here's my new back-up plan, when I go to school on Monday, I will bring a Laker jersey, a cap, and probably a sign, and watch the game in the damn school computer, eating canteen food. :& When the Lakers win the championship on Monday, (that is if they don't throw the game so that the championship will be held in L.A.) I will stick to the plan and pour some champagne on myself, of course a smaller amount considering the school prohibits bringing the whole bottle. So yeah, watch out for that who knows, I might even make it rain (20 peso bills only).

I personally don't give a shit about Twitter, what the hell is that about, it's like chatting except it's just giving yourself a harder time, boring shit. But I decided to make an account, why?
Simply because I had nothing better to do, and I wanted to follow some people.
So yes, I now have a Twitter and I will be using it from time to time. Wondering why I'm wearing Warriors apparell in my Twitter headshot? That's the picture from Warriors.com, I was the fan of the game, but that's a one time thing, don't expect to see me wearing that again. As for those adding me in Facebook don't count on it, I hate Facebook, it's complicated as hell, it's worse than joining a fantasy basketball league commisioned by a bandwagoner.

So that's about it for today, if you still think Orlando has a chance, you must be on crack, bring yourself to a good rehab center man.

Death threats? Comments? Hatemail? Betting Offers? Mailto:thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com