Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ultimate plan for the NBA Finals!


The Lakers and the Magic are locked in for the final battle of the 2009 NBA season, and for those who had money on Lebron and the Cavs, I think you need to be reminded that basketball is a team sport, no one man can win it alone. Which is why if Lebron keeps this up, he'll never win a ring. Now, since it's Lakers - Magic, I have my prediction right here;

Game 1: Lakers
Game 2: Magic
Game 3: Lakers
Game 4: Magic
Game 5: Lakers
Game 6: Lakers

Lakers in 6

School is 9 days away, that sucks now dosen't it? I hate school, which is why I will be absent for the NBA Finals. Unfortunatley we weren't able to get tickets to the Finals, (sad I know)
So I've come up with the perfect plan to enjoy the series from the comfort of my room and HDTV:

1) Order KFC bucket meal or Mcdonalds breakfast.Depends on what I feel like buying.
2) Set TV to full HD, Set surround sound to full volume, Put thermostat all the way down.
3) Wear my Laker gear.
4) Get the food from the gate.
5) Put the food on my stand up table.
6) Watch the game/Eat food/Scream at referees/Cheer so loud that the neighbors would call.
7)Celebrate/brake something
8) (When the Lakers win the championship) Bring out Champagne, WCF Laker cap and shirt.
9) Wear Laker championship cap and shirt
10) Pour the Champagne on myself, scream, cry, jump around, go absolutley mental!

Yes that is the ultimate plan, oh and if you're wondering how my room looks like, well I'm going to post a blog and pictures of it real soon so watch out for that. For those who think that my prediction is wrong and that Orlando will win please note that you have a mental illness and that you need to see a pshyciatrist.

Comments? Hatemail? Mental rants? Betting Offers? Mailto:thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com