
Cory Aquino was set to be buried today, giving us the day off. I watched some parts of the procession, and I can't help but feel sorry for those four guys standing beside the casket for 7 hours straight, that just sucks, they should get tipped big time! The whole event got me thinking, when someone dies, they get carried from the church to the burial site in a hearse, with sad/slow music playing. Usually with their relatives and friends carrying candles around the hearse, well in this case a whole convoy. Well when I have my farewell procession, I want to be placed in a gold casket, in the back of a Porsche Cayenne or a Monster truck, with giant speakers installed on the sides, playing some awesome beats, probably like "Taas Noo" by Gloc 9, (solid song by the way). Imagine all the people that would stop and stare at your death ride, they'll go like; "Dude that guy is going out in style!"
Yesterday, I had a little accident with my cellphone. You see, once my teacher said "Goodbye class" I put on my headphones so I could listen to Top5@5, it was raining like hell outside but I still made it to the bus, once inside the bus, I turned on the radio, and put my phone on my lap, when I opened the door I forgot it was on my lap and it crashed into the wet concrete, it was totally cracked,and soaked, if I could sum it up in one word, I'd say "sabog". I was so pissed off, I made a call to my house and told my parents what happened, they said "It's okay, we'll buy a new one tomorrow." So today we grabbed a new phone, still the same model, since the N6300 is the best phone for me, it's got all the features and it's simple and easy to use. I am not an "iPhone" or touchscreen, or music phone person at all, I just need something that works and is easy to use. Despite that crap, I still had a great time on my way home listening to D.J. Jessica rock my radio, they played a lot of songs that we memorized so my busmates and I sang along, the best song they played was "The way you look tonight", Maroon 5's version, I was talking to Austin about it and I told him, "Yo, when I have my wedding, I'm definitley going to play this song." And right after that song D.J. Jessica says, "You know I really want that song played at my wedding." Awesome!
The NBA has released it's official schedule for next season, you all probably know about the Lakers-Cavs Christmas clash, but it's overrated, Kobe and Co. will coast past Shaq and Lebron easily, Shaq should just stick to reality TV from now on. I'll have more on that next time, that's it for today people.
Comments? Questions? Hatemail? Complaints? mailto;thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com


