
The season hasn't even started yet, but the NBA already slapped the Orlando Magic by suspending Rashard Lewis for the first 10 games of the season without pay. So, what could he have done to deserve such a penalty? Drugs. According to the league's anti-drugs program, Lewis was tested positive for elevated testosterone levels, an effect of the substance DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone). If you're wondering what the hell that shit is, it's a substance that turns cholesterol into testosterone, causing a person to bulk up, simply put, it falls under the category of steroids. That was a stupid ass move, how could he even think he was going to get away with it!? Moron.
I just got home from church, and I observed something really hilarious, a certain politician, who's name I won't mention since I don't want my blog to get into any bullshit, walked inside the church, he wasn't that early, so there wasn't much space left. He goes around trying to find a space and sits down two rows ahead from me, then when he gets to his seat, he looks behind himself and starts nodding his head at everyone as if to say; "Hey check me out, I go to church too!". After the mass, he gets up and starts shaking the hands of random people, he was practically the last guy to leave, since he went to every corner of the church just to shake people's hands. What is this some kind of campaign center? Do all our politicians do this?
For those movie maniacs out there, you all probably remember "Kobe Doin' Work", well Lebron has decided to have a movie just like Kobe, it's called "More than a game" the movie's coming out on October 2nd, and the world tour begins next month if I'm not mistaken. All you Cavs/Lebron bandwagoners must be so hyped, but don't worry all that hype is gonna die when Lebron gets knocked out of the playoffs again.
Hatemail? Cavs mail? Deathreats? Comments? mailto;thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com


