
Classes suspended due to A (H1N1), it's not like we didn't see it coming, I had a weird vibe that one of my classmates was going to it, but I didn't know there were three of them. I'm actually thankful they cut school, because I'm working on the biology project individually and there's a whole stack of homework in my bag and if they didn't cut classes I probably would've missed the deadlines, God loves me.
The NBA Free agent market opened yesterday at 12:00AM and so far, not much has transpired, most teams are still talking to free agents regarding their contract offers. The Houston Rockets are showing clear signs of desperation, as they pursue Marcin Gortat due to Yao Ming's career-threatening injury, apparently those morons think that he's good enough to replace Yao, but hey, they have no choice right? The poor Rockets have this problem every damn season, here's what happens;
1. T-Mac says he's ready to comeback strong and save Houston.
2. Rockets have a spectacular first 25 games.
3. T-Mac cracks/breaks/twists something in his body, out for the season.
4. Yao breaks his ankle, out for the season.
5. Rockets fail in playoffs.
The same story every friggin year, you Rockets fans actually enjoy this? They just got lucky last year. If your a Rocket fan, just go to your nearest hospital, and watch injured people walk through the door, it's basically the same thing.
How bout them Pistons, they are definitley up to something. Why else would they sign two additional superstars?
Detroit Pistons acquire;
Ben Gordon for $55,000,000 over 5 years
Charlie Villanueva for $35,000,000 over 5 years
I think it's pretty obvious what's happening here, they're completley rebuilding the franchise around Tayshaun Prince, they're probably going to get rid of Sheed, Iverson, and probably Rip too. Think about it, Charlie Villanueva is a satisfactory substitue for the ailing Rasheed Wallace, while Ben Gordon will provide a solid perimeter presence compared to Rip Hamilton. So Pistons fans strap yourselves in for a scary off-season roller coaster. But what about Rasheed, what's going to happen to him when the Pistons don't re-sign him? Well the Celtics are taking care of that, they went on business trip to Detroit in hopes of getting Rasheed to join them.
I watched the last episode of 90210 and it was pure evil. No happy endings at all, everyone in the show gets screwed in some way. Adrianna gives up her newborn baby for adoption, Naomi gets screwed by her sister, Liam gets kidnapped by some thugs, Annie hits someone while driving drunk, and Ethan wins Silver. What is this Shakespere? Tragic. Now that 90210 is done, I go from hardcore to Disney, I've been watching Sonny with a chance. I'm getting really hooked to this show, and I'm still just in the sixth episode.
So that's about it, gotta go listen to my Demi Lovato, eat ice cream and watch movies, have a great long weekend everyone. Oh and, let's not get sick guys.
Comments? S.O.S? Death threats? Fanmail? Hatemail? mailto;thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com


