
Okay, what the hell just happened!? The Teen Choice Awards just came to an end a few hours ago, and there's a few questionable winners. Let's begin shall we? I'm going to present to you a couple of stuff from the winners list, just the interesting ones, and criticize/praise the recipient. Here we go;
Choice TV Show: Gossip Girl
Bastards, do you know how much I hate this never ending chick flick? It's like the total enemy of 90210, along with One tree hill, which I also hate. I'll tell you why Gossip Girl sucks ass, because they don't have any hot girls in there, they represent for the east coast, and the whole thing is just gay. 90210 deserved to win, the story is clear, acting is good, and leaves you wanting more. If you're a guy and you watch this Gossip crap, watch out.
Choice Breakout TV star: Demi Lovato for Sonny with a Chance
Solid. Good choice. Sonny with a chance is a great show, really kept me happy after 90210 ended, you guys definitely got this right.
Choice Music Tour: Demi Lovato ft. David Archuleta
Also a good choice, if you've watched her live you probably know what I'm talking about, I mean I watch this stuff from Youtube and I can feel the energy, what more if you were really there! She's without a doubt, one of the best live performers ever.
Choice Male Athlete: David Beckham
You cold blooded motherf*****s! Why the f**k did you even vote for a b***h like David Beckham!? What the hell did the Galaxy do for him deserve this?! Weren't you booing him during his last game? The person who deserves this is obviously Kobe Bryant! 4 time NBA champion, 12 time all-star, Slam dunk champ, MVP, Finals MVP, and 2 time all-star MVP. Suck on that Beckham fans.
Choice Videogame: Rock Band 2
Maybe you guys didn't dig GTA 4 as much as I did, cause that's what I voted for, Rock band's only cool if you have the complete set, all your friends over, a wall sized HDTV, and surround sounds. Without one of those, buuullshit. Speaking of Rock band, Band Hero's coming out cover girl's Taylor Swift. I'm only getting this game if Demi Lovato and/or Selena Gomez is/are in it.
Choice red carpet icon: Selena Gomez
This is really surprising, what happened to all the Eva Longoria vs. Demi Lovato hype? Everyone was saying it would be down to the two of them, but I guess Selena's consistently sophisticated style on the carpet is really what brought her to the award. Can't complain.
Choice Summer Movie: Princess Protection Program
Hell yea, it's my second favorite movie of all time, right next to "Kobe Doin' Work". Selena Gomez. Demi Lovato. Awesome.
Choice Animated TV show: Spongebob Squarepants
Which of you morons voted for this? If you voted for this, consider yourself a "certified bobo!" I can't believe you people actually understand what the hell is going on in that show. I never got the idea of that show ever since it friggin came out, I don't think I ever will. My biology teacher gets it though, he actually made that our lab report's theme!
As much as I would love to bash more people, I need to get a move on, this is getting too long! So who watched yesterday's game? I'm talking about the whole Ateneo-La Salle thing. Well I definitely watched this, since D.J. Jessica was reporting for Ateneo. I watched the whole game and something really pissed me off, I missed the first quarter courtside report because my cable went out right when D.J. Jessica was talking, and went back when she finished! I was fuming. Anyway I saw the other three reports, and everytime it was courtside report I would stand up and shout "WOOOO!" that's the only reason I watched the game actually. She did a great job. One big fight! (here come the hatemail from my schoolmates!)
If you were listening to Goodtimes with Mo, he said that Lady GaGa is a hermaphrodite, if you don't know what that means, it's a person with both male and female reproductive organs. I know you're probably thinking "It's not true it's like the Megan Fox thing!" Well according to Mo, Lady GaGa said in an interview "It's nothing I'm ashamed of, I just don't talk about it, I consider myself a female." Now if you still want to see for yourself, go to Youtube and search "Lady GaGa hermaphrodite" and see what happens, ride your own disco stick woman, or is it man? The concert is tomorrow, I wasn't able to get tickets from Magic, but it's ayt, feel free to give me tickets!
I still got a ton of books to hit, so that's it for today, have fun checking out those [TCA winners]and [GaGa vids].
Comments? Hatemail? Inquiries? Want to give me tickets? mailto;thecarlochronicles@yahoo.com


